These are my links for October 1st through October 3rd:
- Gunderson Dettmer Founded over a decade ago, Gunderson Dettmer has become the nation’s leading business law firm for entrepreneurs, emerging growth companies and venture capitalists. Building upon the idea that “best of breed” wins, we are a different sort of law firm—a business law firm consisting solely of business lawyers. The primary focus of the firm is to assist our clients in solving business problems, executing business strategies and achieving critical business objectives.
- Enterprise 2.0 These days in the halls of IT departments around the world there is a growing realization that the next wave of outsourcing, things like cloud computing and crowdsourcing, are going to require responses that will forever change the trajectory of their current relationship with the business, or finally cause them to be relegated as a primarily administrative, keep-the-lights-on function.
- Tungle Accelerate your calendar. Tungle makes it much quicker and easier to schedule and book meetings." Paul Taylor, Financial Times -
- Snapily 3D Business Cards A Business Card with 3D and motion. Start from Scratch - Just your images -Image back
Personalize it. We’ll print it for you! Make your own business card with special effects from scratch.
- WSJ How Facebook can Ruin Friendships But I don’t give a hoot that you are having a busy Monday, your child took 30 minutes to brush his teeth,your dog just ate an ant trapor you want to save the piglets.And I really, really don’t care which Addams Family member you most resemble
- Twitter ToolsThanks to an open API and a philosophy of interconnectivity, Twitter (Twitter)’s vast array of third-party services has you covered on a number of alternative uses for the famed microblogging tool.Let’s take a look at a few of them.
- Social Media, Waste or Revolution Let’s say for example that you are interested in developing more sales. The first place to start would be with LinkedIn. Next to the advent of the cell phone, I have never been witness to a stronger sales tool than LinkedIn.
- Screenr Now you can create screencasts for your followers as easily as you tweet. Just click the record button and you’ll have your ready-to-tweet screencast in seconds.
- 40 Social Media Guidelines This list also includes policies called; Staff blogging policies, enterprise social network guidelines, Employee Blogging Policies, Staff engagement in online communities, and so on.